For anyone who has not fully understood the controversial Bitcoin yet, this is a concise and informative crash course about Money and Crypto Currencies.
Bitcoin: The End of Money as We Know It
This 1 hour video traces the history of money from the bartering societies of the ancient world to the trading floors of Wall St.
The documentary exposes the practices of central banks and the dubious financial actors who brought the world to its knees in the last crisis.
It highlights the Government influence on the money creation process and how it causes inflation. Moreover, this film explains how most money we use today is created out of thin air by banks when they create debt. Epic in scope, this film examines the patterns of technological innovation and questions everything you thought you knew about money.
Is Bitcoin an alternative to national currencies backed by debt? Will Bitcoin and cryptocurrency spark a revolution in how we use money peer to peer? Is it a gift to criminals? Or is it the next bubble waiting to burst? If you trust in your money just as it is – this film has news for you.
Latest posts by Julio Ruiz (see all)
- FutureNet / FutureAdPro / Future Cloud App and Great News - August 16, 2017
- Bitcoin: The End of Money as We Know It - July 21, 2017
- FutureNet Success System - July 15, 2017
- The Power of Bitcoin – Bitcoin Gospel - July 5, 2017
- Bitcoin and other Virtual Currencies Future - July 1, 2017